Frequently asked questions
1) Why I need a website?
1) Consumers typically start their buying journey with research and recommendations from peers and social network connections.
Once a consumer has an idea of what they need or want, they start researching, and 70 percent of them go online.
2) Why a small business owner need a website?
Unless you’re a small business owner who is not interested in growing your brand, you need to have a website.
3) Why should I invest my time and money in a professional website?
4) I already have a website why should I upgrade?
Ninety percent of consumers claim that online reviews influence their buying decisions.Its important to show your product relevant.
5) What is SEO?
SEO, it’s a process to help your website rank higher in search engines such as Google.Each Website must have valid SEO setup to showup correctly in Google.
6) Why I need Mobile compatible website?
Research has shown that near to 60% website browsing happens via smart phones.
7) Why do I need a secure website?
1) We live in a world where hacking and data breaches are everyday news, and people are concerned about online privacy and security. Even though your website isn’t collecting sensitive information, the fact that you have an HTTPS site and visitors can see the little padlock in their browser gives them comfort. And that translates to confidence and trust in your company.
8) Why do I need a brand logo?
Symbols are a succinct and efficient way of communicating information about your business. A logo is an important part of your company’s brand, and makes a significant impact on a company’s public perception. In fact, a logo is one of the most important branding investments a business can make.
9) How much time does it take to build one website?
It depends on multiple factors.Drop an email and get an estimate based on your requirment.
10) Why I need social media presence if I already have a website?
Well! social media is indeed used to get traction to website.Top goal of social media marketing and stratergies are to increase website traffic,Buidling conversions,rising brand awareness,creating brand identity and build testimonies in the form of reviews as its found that near to 70% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations.
Great marketing on social media can bring remarkable success to your business, creating devoted brand advocates and even driving leads and sales.